Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Long Time Coming!






I have been meaning to post lately about what we have been doing around the house (since it seems like all we do is yard work these days!) but I am just now getting around to it. I guess Cache Valley finally decided it was going to be summer, so I am pretty excited about that!

We have been camping quite a bit lately-which I absolutley love! Its the best to be outdoors amongst nature! We were also lucky enough to go to Yellowstone National Park this last weekend. Good times with good friends- couldn't ask for more- except maybe a bear sighting! We really saw NO wildlife. Ok, there was some-the usual bison and elk-oh yeah and a coyote....sigh. Any ways, my brother saw TWO wolves in the park. I heart wolves! I think they are by far one of the coolest animals.

So back to another work week I suppose. So not looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment